Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Everything’s Coming up Roses!

I’m crazy about fragrances, but I have people in my daily life who are extremely sensitive, so I usually stick to scented bath products, lotions and body butters.

And I really love the scent of roses. Some think it’s kind of old-fashioned; but I think roses are super romantic and sexy (think of all those steamy Victorian novels). Since I don't wear perfume, I'm always on the lookout for lighter rose-scented products. Happily I came across a really gorgeous modern take on roses: Bulgarian Rose Water from Tammy Fender Holistic Skincare.

Blurb about this company: Tammy Fender formulations are living energy for the skin and based on the healing traditions of holistic medicine. A skin care collection centered on health and healing, energetically balanced to benefit one's physical, emotional and spiritual "well being". The best in luxury, the purest in ingredients. The essence of all that is wholesome, beneficial and pure. Experience the feeling. See the radiance.

Blurb about the Rose Water: Lauded by the earliest healers for its curative and beautifying attributes, Bulgarian Rose is considered the most valuable essence of all, requiring more than 7,000 petals to produce a single drop. Exquisite and pure, the rejuvenating effects of Bulgarian Rose Water strengthen and tone the delicate tissues of the skin, balancing and restoring vital chi (energy), leaving the complexion supple and revitalized. The power of rose strengthens the center of one’s emotional being ~ revealing love and beauty.

This product is for soothing and rejuvenating the skin. The directions say to apply liberally to face and neck, but all I know is that I want to bathe in this. But I've been showing restraint. Instead of bathing in it, I've been patting it on my face, neck, shoulders and arms. This truly a wonderful, high quality rosewater. The scent is soft, lovely and sooooo feminine. It's the perfect luxury to soothe your skin (or soul) on a hot summer day (or night).

Bulgarian Rose Water is part of Tammy Fender’s “balance” system. You can also check out her products to “purify,” “nourish,” “restore” and “replentish.”
.

No comments:

Post a Comment