Monday, May 4, 2009

john masters organics blood orange and vanilla body milk (review)

Wow. It’s Monday again. How did that happen?

Oh well, this week life is a little bit back to normal and I’m looking forward to getting caught up on things. By “things” I mean all the little household and life items that have piled up due to my intense schedule and even more intense procrastination.

One of the things I’ve been meaning to get around to is writing about the delicious, heavenly, orangey/vanilla-ey goodness of john masters organics blood orange and vanilla body milk.

For starters, john masters organics is yet another earth-friendly, people-friendly beauty company. Here’s some of what they say: We only get one body, and we only get one planet. Why not treat them both with the utmost care? I didn’t want to deal with chemicals and synthetics everyday, and I truly believed that when given the option, others would feel the same. Why use synthetics when natural products work better and are safer for the environment?

The awesomeness of the company has led to the awesomeness of their products. And I am especially loving this body milk. Now that winter is over; I don’t need a rich body butter, but I still need something. And this something smells and feels really, really, really, really good. The blood orange and vanilla scent is beautiful without being too sweet. And the body milk absorbs quickly, softens and has lots of things to make my skin happy. “Things” like blood orange, milk thistle, sea algae extract and aloe vera gel.

john masters organics has a huge line of products including hair care, skincare, and pet care (additional awesomeness). You can order from their website, as well as sites like beauty.com. You can also find their products at places like Whole Foods Market.

Happy Monday!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment