Monday, May 25, 2009

Make Room on the Bandwagon: The Solution (review)

I have been hearing about The Solution from Envision Beauty for a while now. After all the great reviews I finally got around to giving it a try (better late than never).

Blurb: The Solution combines the most effective ingredients from Nature + Science in one powerfully concentrated formula. The Solution’s luxurious all-in-one formula is loaded with the most effective ingredients found in Nature and Science. It powerfully nourishes, brightens and evens out the skin- repairing and preventing the signs of aging. Applied twice daily in place of a day cream, night cream, eye cream, moisturizer, anti-aging serum and pre-makeup base, The Solution rapidly produces drastic, visible results. Advanced lifting and firming action. Decreases wrinkle density and the appearance of fine lines. Improves collagen synthesis for the production of healthy and radiant skin. Powerful natural antioxidants including Goji and Acai. DMAE, Alpha Lipoic Acid, NaPCA, Hyaluronic Acid & Centella Asiatica. Vital nutrients including Vitamins A, B5, C and E. Deep-penetrating formula ideal for all skin types.

To begin with, it has a crazy amazing list of good ingredients. Envision Beauty contributes at least 10% of their proceeds to charitable projects in developing countries, and The Solution is paraben-free, alcohol-free and cruelty-free. I also love the idea of a great all-in-one product that can replace the usual rack of tubes and jars.

The formula glides on, absorbs quickly, and was just fine under my makeup. It hydrated my skin without being greasy or clogging my pores, was completely non-irritating, and even agreed with the very sensitive skin on my neck.

As for results – I am liking what I see so far. Right away I noticed a bit of un-puffing action under my eyes (thrilling!). And my skin feels great. As the package says, sometimes there’s a bit of tingling at first (not unpleasant), but afterwards my skin feels hydrated and balanced. Right before I started giving this a try; I was experiencing my usual change of seasons facial “drama.” It seemed like the “drama” cleared up quite a bit faster this time, and I can’t help but wonder if it’s due to this product. My skin certainly felt better, and I’ve been getting some nice compliments. I’ve also been using it at night and I’m waking up to balanced, hydrated skin. I have to say that I am pretty darn impressed!

I checked out the website and they are having a BOGO promotion. Nice. It also looks like they will be coming out with a brightening cleanser which is very exciting!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment