Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Saks Full O’ Fun!

I have been very busy this morning sleeping in and being generally unproductive, so this is going to be a short little post today. I'm taking a mini break from my indolence to let you all know about some of the crazy fun brought to you by Saks Fifth Avenue online and Saks Fifth Avenue in Bala Cynwyd (Philadelphia suburbs).

In Store – Beauty Event: I’m already signed up to go. Their Bala Cynwyd store is hosting a Dior Beauty Event on April 16 from 11:00am to 5pm. Sorry I don’t have a link, but you can call the store at (610) 667-1550 and dial extension 264 for the Dior beauty counter. The event features fun, gifts AND you can sign up for an appointment with a national makeup artist…or sign up for a preview of their skincare products.

Online - Accessories: Since my wallet is taking a little break right now, I can only observe this from afar, but if any of you have been saving it up for a big Spring splurge; Saks online is having their Handbag and Shoe Event now through April 12. For their Shoe Event, use code SHOE9 to get a $100 gift card when you spend $500. For handbags, use code HANDBAG9 to get a $250 card when you spend $750.

Online - Beauty: This is a good one. With any $75 purchase of Bobbie Brown, use code BOBB14 to get this complimentary Galalxy Eye Collection Set. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment