Thursday, April 9, 2009

I Feel Frilly

I don’t know why, but this morning I woke up wanting to get rid of every last piece of dark, heavy, droopy winter clothing and wear something girly. Maybe because it’s finally warming up (57º!) or maybe because it’s almost Easter; but I want flowers, I want frills!


So I got to browsing online (just browsing, mind you) and found three frilly, girly, have-doors-opened-for-you, bat-your-eyelashes dresses…on sale!

Folks, Macy's is having an Easter sale. Clothing, Accessories, Bed & Bath, Home, Kids, Jewelry and my dresses:


London Times Sleeveless Floral Dress (Reg. $109.00, Sale $81.75)

Alfani Flutter-Sleeve Ruffled Dress (Orig. $89.00, Now $66.75)

AGB Sleeveless Belted Floral Print Sheath Dress (Reg. $64.00, Sale $41.60)


Ooooooh!. Aaaaaah! AND…Macy’s is offering 99¢ shipping with any purchase of $99 or more. Now I haven’t gone completely crazy. I fully realize that 57 degrees is not sleeveless dress weather. I will definitely do the sensible thing (like maybe check out some sweaters).

1 comment:

  1. I'm also browsing online for Clothing, Accessories, Bed & Bath, Home, Kids, Jewelry and my Dresses: At last I have got it. Thanks for sharing such post....

    ReplyDelete