Monday, August 30, 2010

Miss Crankypants Needs A Pick-Me-Up: Pacifica California Star Jasmine Perfume Roll-On (review)

Yup, I’m afraid that Little Miss Crankypants is back today. After a fabulous vacation weekend, I spent the day trying to get caught up...and then realized about an hour ago that I’m not going to get everything done that I wanted. Grrr. Of course it has nothing to do with the fact that I overscheduled myself. And sleeping late has nothing to do with it either. The fact that I’m behind schedule is entirely the fault of everything…except me.

Okay, that little burst of immaturity actually made me feel better. But I still want to eat an entire cake. Instead I’m going to take a big girl pill, and cheer myself up more constructively by talking about something that just smells yummy and cheerful. From Pacifica.

California Star Jasmine Perfume Roll-On

Blurb: Brook Harvey-Taylor, the perfumer and founder of Pacifica, created this fragrance as a love note to the Southern California neighborhood where she grew up. This sunny perfume blends the laid-back beauty of jasmine with the subtle earthiness of driftwood freshly washed onto the shore. Bright notes of orange playfully emerge at the top. This portable, affordable, adorable luxury is 100% vegan and not animal tested.

This perfume is perfect for adding some sunshine to a day that isn’t going so well. It has a wonderful Jasmine fragrance combined with earthy driftwood and bright citrus notes. It’s lovely, relaxed and cheerful. I also love that it comes in a little purse-friendly roll-on. It’s great to have throughout the day when cheer is needed…frequently.

Take a look at the website. There are all kinds of soaps, body products and candles to de-stress any day. There’s a nice special values section, and you can also visit Brook's Blog. Also, when you subscribe to their email updates, you’ll be automatically entered to win a $100 gift certificate. Pacifica products are also available at Sephora.

Happy Monday!
.
(ftc disclosure: sample/product received from manufacturer or representative)

No comments:

Post a Comment