Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Cleaning Up! PCA Skin Creamy Cleanser (review)

Ugh! I've spent all day cleaning up loose ends...again. I definitely cheered up since yesterday; but I can't believe I'm still not finished! How can this be?

Today's desperately needed beauty break is also going to be about cleaning up. The good kind. Thanks to PCA Skin.

Creamy Cleanser

Blurb: This gentle, hydrating cleanser will effectively remove dirt, debris and makeup without stripping skin of essential moisture. A nourishing blend of rose hip seed oil, aloe and amino acids infuses skin with antioxidant and cell-regenerating benefits for radiant, younger-looking skin.

This is fabulous, feel-good, get-the-job done skincare. I really wish there was a version of this product for other parts of my life. (But since there isn't; I'll spend a bit of time appreciating this particular Cleanser. )

For one thing, it cleans extremely well. Without scrubbing, it got rid of every speck of makeup (including my waterproof mascara). It was also incredibly gentle (even soothing). It rinsed easily (and quickly), and left my skin soft, refreshed and balanced. The key ingredients are yucca extract, rose hip seed oil and sunflower seed oil – which may have something to do with why my skin felt so good after washing. It was great on my combination skin; and I suspect it would be amazing for anyone whose skin might be dry or sensitive.

Take a look at the website. There's a huge selection of wonderful products to pamper and nurture your skin. And one of the best things I've come across is PCA's Skin Education section. PCA's products and treatments are available through select clinical practices throughout the United States and in 60 countries worldwide. (I've also seen this cleanser at Dermstore and Beauty Bridge.)
.
(ftc disclosure: sample/product received from manufacturer or representative)

3 comments:

  1. This article is an appealing of informative data that is interesting and well-written. I commend your hard work on this and thank you for this information. You’ve got what it takes to get attention.
    Air bra
    Fair look Cream
    Air sofa
    No addiction Powder
    Step up height
    No addiction powder

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am very impressed from your appreciate and your valuable content you posted thanks for that
    to be continue..
    No Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very helpful information you shared with us be continue..
    bhagavad gita quotes in hindi

    ReplyDelete