Thursday, August 5, 2010

Your Thursday Face: DERMADoctor Picture Porefect (review)

Today's review is short and sweet. I've been slogging away in Database Land all afternoon, and I'm running out of steam. Our fine facial item is from DERMAdoctor.

Picture Porefect Pore Minimizing Solution

Blurb: Create a canvas of flawless skin with Picture Porefect pore minimizing solution. While a pore's physical diameter cannot be changed, Picture Porefect is proven to give superior results in helping pores appear smaller - removes excess skin oils, crops out blackheads and smoothes out edges. Sebum Sequestering Micro-Particles "soak up" excess sebum produced by sebaceous oil glands.

I love that this does double duty. It reduces the appearance of pores and it fights breakouts. Actually, it does triple duty because it also contains retinol. No wait...quadruple duty - it also acts as a primer. It's good for all skin types, but it's especially great for those of us who are oily or acne-prone.

I tried it on a few of "those days" when my skin was exceptionally oily and badly behaved. I smoothed it on before applying sunscreen and got instant gratification. My pores definitely looked smaller, my skin looked smoother, and my sunscreen and foundation looked great. I also got some extra gratification when I noticed that it kept shininess away for hours.

The website also carries additional brands in case you're in need of an especially long pre-Friday browse. Take a look at the special offers page (and remember that there are free samples with every order). DERMAdoctor is also available at Sephora and drugstore.com.

TGI(almost)F!
.
(ftc disclosure: received as a sample with purchase)

No comments:

Post a Comment