Friday, August 13, 2010

Hair Care Friday (the 13th): CLEAN Dry Shampoo (review)

Not only is today Hair Care Friday; it's also Friday the 13th. And...it's also National Left Handers' Day!


The fact that these days intersect means it's a day of especially good luck (I completely made that up...because I'm left-handed). I also decided that this is the day to celebrate paradoxes, oxymorons and anything that has to do with contrasts and/or opposites. So what better day to talk about a dry shampoo? And hey…how about the one from CLEAN?

Original Dry Shampoo

Blurb: Keep it CLEAN in between shampoos! CLEAN Dry Shampoo helps absorb excess oil in the hair to maintain that just shampooed fresh scent and look in between washes. Time-released CLEAN fragrance keeps your hair smelling fresh all day long. Cotton Vantage™ is a smart technology based on cotton seeds, extracts and proteins that self-adjusts to help absorb excess oil.

This was part of the 4-Piece Essential Collection I reviewed a couple of weeks ago. I've never tried a Dry Shampoo before. I loved it, and wanted to give it it's own special spot. It's another product I never would have thought to try, but am glad I did.

First, I waited an extra day between washings (it nearly killed me). I put some on my hands (not too much!!), flipped my hair over and worked it through my roots and scalp. Then I flipped my hair back and distributed the Shampoo down to the tips. I was so happily surprised! My hair smelled fresh and clean, and the Shampoo cut down the oiliness that had built up. My hair was ready to go in about 2 minutes!

In addition to morning emergencies; this would be an awesome product to have in your bag on hot and/or muggy days when you have to go from afternoon to evening and don't have time to go home and freshen up. Love, love love this!

There's a whole bunch of other great stuff on the website. You already knew that, but I'm still going to remind you about the Gift section and Store Locator. CLEAN is also available at HSN, Sephora and Ulta.

Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed, joyous, safe and lucky Left Hander's Day!
.
(ftc disclosure: sample/product received from manufacturer or representative)

1 comment:

  1. If you want to care more for your hair then it is good to use the shampoo in daily basis. Clean Dry Shampoo helps absorb excess oil in the hair to maintain that just shampooed fresh scent and look in between washes.

    ReplyDelete