Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My So Called Double Life: The Socializer from Elizabeth Grant (review)

Did I ever tell you that I live an exciting double life? That's right – I'm an unassuming opera singer/database coordinator by day; but at night I have steamy adventures and go to wild debauched parties where all sorts of unimaginable things occur. The kind of secret life where I have a succession of risky rendezvous that curl my toes and barely leave me any time to learn my music.

What? You don't believe me? Sigh! No one ever believes me. The people at work didn't even believe me when I said that I use swear words (FYI: I really do use swear words…terrible ones…frequently).

Well, despite what people may believe; I do manage to scrape together a fairly decent social life. (Besides friends and fun, it also means extra chances to try out new beauty products.) And talking about my social life is just about the most perfect seamless way to tie-in to today's cool product from Elizabeth Grant.

The Socializer™ Bright Lights and Late Nights


Blurb: Ulva Lactuca– a unique algae that helps improve the skin's elasticity and support fibers Matrixyl– increases collagen synthesis, reduces the appearance of wrinkles, regenerates skin Allantoin- relieves irritated skin, healing Chamomile- soothes and calms the skin

Bright Lights (AM): Late night last night? No problem. With The Socializer™ Bright Lights you can go straight from owning the bar to owning the boardroom. It’s all the hydrating, cooling, soothing, de-puffing, dark-circle-erasing, illuminating action we could fit into one tiny tube.

Late Nights (PM): From flashing lights to goodnight, The Socializer™ Late Nights is your key to looking like it never happened. It’s your too-much-fun-too-little-sleep remedy; apply before you crash and wake up looking like you slept like a baby.


First – I know I don't usually talk about packaging when it comes to skin care; but this packaging deserves a mention. Because it's adorable and fun...and the little clicker pens are hygienic, convenient and portable. The Late Nights (pm) felt very soothing right before bed. And I noticed some especially nice results with the Bright Lights (am). It was cooling and tingled a tiny bit; and my eyes definitely looked better a few minutes later.

So even if I don't happen to be attending wild parties and having crazy hook-ups; there are times when I do go out, stay up late and get less than my perfect amount of beauty sleep (or sometimes I just stay home and watch TV, and I my allergies act up). And I was really impressed at how well my puffy, dry peepers responded.

Now you must know by now that I'm going to send you off to visit the website, don't you? So, go on then! Otherwise I'll have to start using some of my fiendish swear words.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment