Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Great Value and Great Hair! Remington Professional Dryer (review)

So now it seems like I'm all about the hairdo these days. I got a new cut; so I've been trying out straight and wavy styles on my naturally curly hair. It's pretty fun. It's like getting brand new hair.

When I tried doing a blowout on my own, though, I realized two things. One: I'm not very coordinated; and two: my ancient hair dryer needed to be replaced. Since I'm also trying out sticking to my budget; I decided to check out the dryer from Remington. I reviewed their flat iron recently, and was really impressed with the value and quality.

Professional Hair Dryer

Blurb: The Professional line, a collaboration between Remington and celebrity stylist Richard Marin, was created so women could achieve celeb-sexy style without breaking the bank. AC motor for 3 times longer life and faster airflow. 1875 watts. Narrow airflow concentrator attachment for precision styling. Airflow diffuser attachment to maintain curl. Internal electronic ion generator continuously emits millions of ions for maximum therapeutic benefits. Removable intake filter for easy cleaning. 6 power settings. Cool shot button to set style in place. Lightweight and ergonomically designed for comfortable handling.

Awesome job, Remington! What a huge difference having the right dryer makes. I'm still getting the hang of the blowout thing (especially in the back); and this dryer made things a lot easier. For one thing, it has three heat settings in addition to the cold button. Love that – my ends dry much faster than the rest of my hair and don't need (or want) the high heat. I also found the dryer very lightweight and easy to handle (as well as relatively quiet). I'm thrilled that I'm getting this quality at an excellent price!

The Professional is available exclusively at Walmart, but you might want to take a look at the Remington website too (there's an outlet center).
.

No comments:

Post a Comment