Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday Edition: Remington’s T-Studio Pearl Ceramic Heated Clip Setters

OMG – how awesome are these? I have this fantasy of me sitting in a cute retro 50's-style dressing gown with my hair in clip setters while I put on my makeup for a night out. So adorable. Oh yeah…and functional. But also adorable.

Come Hither Hair

Create the bombshell hair you’ve always dreamed of with Remington’s T-Studio Pearl Ceramic Heated Clip Setters. These flirty pink rollers will get you in the mood while getting ready by creating sexy, red-hot curls!

Celebrity Stylist, Richard Marin, suggests making the look soft and romantic by brushing out curls after the hair has cooled and finishing the look with a spritz of shine spray.

The Remington T-Studio Pearl Ceramic Heated Clip Setters retail for $39.99 at Target, Ulta, and remingtonproducts.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment