Monday, February 7, 2011

The Color of Monday: Prestige Classic Khol Eyeliner (review)

Because I just had to have one more eyeliner...you get to find out about one more lovely product. From Prestige Cosmetics.

Classic Khol Eyeliner (in “Rhapsody”)

Blurb: Easy one stroke application glides on smoothly without tugging or pulling. The Prestige Classic Khol Liner for eyes comes in a sleek silver barrel with quick-reference color matched end.

First…I don’t think I should be allowed to buy any more blue liners. That said, I’m still mighty glad I bought this one. “Rhapsody” is a really pretty dark cornflower blue. It has just a bit of pop, but it’s still very wearable. And even though I didn’t really need another blue liner, I don’t feel too guilty because it was an excellent value.

These pencils are soft, and glide on easily with smooth, saturated color. They aren’t completely smudge-proof after they set; but the great look, gorgeous colors, and value can’t be beat. Online they’re $3.95. That’s right…three dollars and ninety-five cents. So if you always wanted to know how you would look in “Kiwi” eyeliner, you could find out for less than five bucks. And...you could slap down another $2.95 and get yourself a super cute heart-shaped sharpener. It's all good, isn't it?

Check out all the colors on the website. There's also a Tips and Tricks page, and a Last Chance section with even bigger savings. You can find Prestige at ULTA, and drugstores like CVS.

In addition to my eyeliner addiction; I seem to have developed an equally serious addiction to youtube. Luckily youtube is free, so I can still spend all my disposable income on beauty products. This week, I’m going to share a few amusing retro fragrance ads. Here's one that promised to transform you from housewife to hottie.



(ftc disclosure: purchased myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment