Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Smooth Tuesday: Murad Pomegranate Exfoliating Mask (review)

"Smooth Tuesday” is wishful thinking. Today wasn’t very smooth at all. It was kind of rough actually. It felt really good to be home and pamper my skin a little tonight. Tonight’s bit of smoothness is from Murad.

Pomegranate Exfoliating Mask


Blurb: Antioxidant-rich mask restores, revitalizes and balances combination skin. Dissolves tired cells and frees skin's surface of trapped impurities. Softens, conditions and hydrates.

I got a sample of this (from Sephora) unintentionally. They were out of the sample I requested and substituted this Mask instead. Good thing for me – it’s excellent!

It exfoliates, and it’s a very gentle mask. I used part of the packet a few days ago, and was thrilled at how good it made my skin feel. It tingled slightly when I first applied it; and after I rinsed, my skin looked smoother, and it felt soft and fresh. It seems like you can get at least two uses out of each packet because I had plenty left over for tonight.

The Murad website is pretty huge, but definitely worth browsing. I suggest the What's New section. You can also look under General Concerns or fill out the What's Right for Me questionnaire to find other products. Murad is also available at Sephora, ULTA and beauty.com.

And since I’m nearly out of words for the day, check out how this hip 70’s gal gets her point across without words. Enjoy!



(ftc disclosure: received sample with purchase)

No comments:

Post a Comment