Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Get One While You Can! Shu Uemura Art of Hair’s Essence Absolue

Now in Stock! I was lucky enough to snag one (see review), and I loved it! Back then I was using it for curly styles, but lately I've been using it to add shine and smoothness when I blow out my hair. And it seems like all the fancy celebrity stylists had the same idea (they didn't credit me, though)…

The Wait Is Over!

Shu Uemura Art of Hair’s Essence Absolue is FINALLY in stock after being on worldwide backorder since it’s fall 2009 launch. Be sure to check out
http://www.shuuemuraartofhair-usa.com/styling/design-and-perfect/essence-absolue.htm
to order your very own bottle of this precious oil, perfect as an intensely hydrating conditioner for dry/damaged hair, pre shampoo treatment, protection during color application, and shine serum with UV protector.

Recent celebrities spotted using it include: Sheryl Crowe, Madonna, Mariah Carey, Kate Bosworth, Emily Blunt

"When I blow-dry her (Jennifer Aniston) hair straight, I like to use Shu Uemura Essence Absolue Oil...it's awesome." Chris McMillian and longtime friend and stylist for Jennifer Aniston

“I love to work this product into my blow-outs. It adds incredible shine and Karlie Kloss and Abbey Lee (models) absolutely love it!” — Conrad Dornan, editorial/Fashion Week hairstylist, who regularly works with hip downtown NYC fashion crowd, such as Chrissy Miller (Sophmore designer), Annabelle Dexter Jones, Charlotte Ronson (designer), Lindsay Lohan

"Initially it's the Camellia fragrance of Essence Absolue that makes guests beg to know what I'm rubbing between my hands. Then I use it to protect their hair before color and again to cure dryness, add UV protection and ultra shine to their blowout and watch them fall in love." - Michael Angelo, Owner of Wonderland Beauty Parlor, NYC, whose clients include model fashionistas Devon Aioki, Noot Seear, Brooklyn Decker, Agyness Deyn, Lydia Hearst, Anna Jagodzinska, Carmen Kass, Angela Lindvall, Anja Rubik, Valentina Zelyaeva

.

No comments:

Post a Comment