Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday Happy Face! Exuviance Performance Peel AP25 (review)

It looks like I may actually make it through the first 5-day work week I've had in a while! All the days off in the last few weeks were great; but this week felt looooong. (I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one in the Mid-Atlantic region going all TGIF today.)

The fact that it's Friday has absolutely nothing to do with the product I'm reviewing. I just feel like sharing the awesome info about another item from Exuviance. I've reviewed them a couple of times, and I'm happy to add another good one to the list.


Blurb: The creators of the original Glycolic Acid peel introduce a high performance peel that is safe and easy to use at home. The Exuviance Performance Peel AP25 contains a 25% blend of Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) and Polyhydroxy Acids (PHA) including Glycolic Acid, Mandelic Acid and Gluconolactone. Performance Peel AP25 not only works at skin's surface to exfoliate dead, dull surface layers, it also stimulates the process of cell renewal among all layers, to reveal fresher, healthier cells. With regular use, up to twice a week, this peel has been clinically proven to: Refine pore size and smooth texture, visibly diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, improve clarity and brightness, brighten and even skin tone, Provide an all-over healthy glow, suppleness and smoothness to skin.

The package contains 12 peels (a 6 week supply if used twice weekly). They're suitable for face, neck, chest, body and the backs of your hands. I tried them out on my face and loved the results.

First, they're incredibly easy to use. The pads are in "single serving" packets – very hygienic, and no messy bottles or pumps. I rubbed an "Activator Pad" containing the peeling agents over my face. Then I waited 10 minutes and followed with a "Neutralizer Pad." I rinsed, moisturized and was all done. No muss, no fuss, and great results.

My skin looked fresh and glowing right after I used the pads; and over the last few weeks it has started looking clearer, smoother and brighter. I haven't felt any irritation or sensitivity at all. This is a truly fabulous at home product!

You can learn more by checking out the Exuviance page on the Neostrata website. I'm a big fan of their oily/acne prone skin products; so if you have any issues in that area, check them out. There's also free shipping for orders over $75, and a free gift (an awesome tube of their Skin Brightening Gel) with orders over $100.

And while you're trying to look busy until 5:00; you may want to check out their page on Facebook.


Happy Friday and have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I am going to try it. It is on sale at Ulta this weekend. I will keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For fellow sister living in the nordic countrys www.conceptshop.no has insane discount on exuviance and other cosmetics now! check it out!

    ReplyDelete