Monday, March 29, 2010

Mascara Monday: COVERGIRL lashblastfusion Mascara (Sneak Peek Review)

Howdy beauty friends! I hope your Monday is going well. Mine is full of household chores, errands and some nice chats. After all the traveling and catching up, it’s great to have a day off to get things done in a leisurely manner.

I didn't get to write much last week, but I really had a great time on my trip. Fun singing, amazing weather, a host family with an fabulous dog (Iris), and a spectacular day hanging out with friends who live in the Baltimore/DC area. I’m a big fan of singing, but my friends also showed me an awesome time (thanks J & A)!

I also got to try out a couple of new beauty items which I’m planning to feature. The first is the newest LashBlast Mascara from COVERGIRL.

LashBlast Fusion

Blurb: COVERGIRL introduces its newest LashBlast mascara – LashBlast Fusion. The first ever volume and length mascara, so now lashes that want it all, can have it all! Global Creative Design Director, Pat McGrath previewed LashBlast Fusion exclusively during Fall/Winter 2010 New York Fashion Week. LashBlast Fusion will be available in-stores nationwide this April. Full volume. Full length. No compromise.

(Okay, my “peek” isn’t all that sneaky, because this mascara will be here in April – which is fairly soon.)

Three words: big fat lashes. I also got very good lengthening and a nice lift and curl as well! And while I appreciate a good lengthener; I usually look for volume, and this mascara really brings it! I suggest you be there at the drugstore with your wallet out when this arrives!

If you can’t wait for it to hit the shelves, you can get busy ahead of time during the exclusive online pre-sale. Pre-sale customers also get to take advantage of free shipping from March 12th – April 5th. Visit COVERGIRL’s Facebook page to find an e-retailer.

Happy Monday!

P.S.: here’s a bonus photo of Iris, the fabulous dog from Baltimore:


.

No comments:

Post a Comment