Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday Magnificence: Lancôme Artliner Precision Point Eyeliner (another rave review)

It’s mighty close to midnight (and therefore almost Tuesday), so I’m going to get right to the review part. Today’s (tonight’s) super fabulous eye-tem is from Lancôme.

Artliner Precision Point Eyeliner

Blurb: Emphasize your eyes with this easy-to-handle, liquid pen featuring a uniquely shaped foam tip that lets you line, shape and define eyes to create any look you like. Rich, deep, luminous pigments offer the most intense, dramatic color. Glides on smoothly without scratching, tugging or skipping and lasts all day.

The short version: I love love love love this liner! Why didn’t I try it earlier?

Long version: Well I didn’t try it earlier because I have waaaay too many liners already. But I was scouring the mall for a specific shade (a deep burgundy/magenta) and the saleslady at the Lancôme counter suggested I try their Artliner in “Plum Glimmer.” I was worried it would be too purple, but I gave it a try. I was right – it was too purple for what I was looking for. But the brush and formula were amazing!

So I bought one. And I love it. And now I want them all.

It’s a liquid liner with a “pen” applicator. However, this pen is incredibly soft and flexible – which means you get pen precision with the smooth velvety lines of a brush. A cat’s eye is a piece of cake, and so is a tiny thin line right up against the lash line. The pigment is highly saturated and lasts all day. Another A++ (that's two in a row)!

Check out all the colors on the website. Be sure to browse the What's New section, and maybe even take advantage of their special offer (4-piece deluxe sample collection and free shipping with any $45 purchase with code: ANOV). You can also find Lancôme at nice department stores and Sephora.

(ftc disclosure: purchased myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment