Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Clearing Things Up: Clearasil Ultra Overnight Lotion (review)

I’m spending this week getting a lot of things cleared up so that I have an uncluttered path to the holidays. Lots of paperwork, de-cluttering and general tidying up are taking place.

And in the spirit of making things all clear and easy, I’m going to feature a fine new product from Clearasil.

NEW Ultra Overnight Lotion

Blurb: Clinically tested to help visibly reduce redness and pimple size overnight and give visibly clearer skin. Reduces redness, pimple size overnight. Prevents the formation of new pimples. This quick absorbing all over face lotion has a clinically tested salicylic acid based formula that gets to work instantly. It works continuously through the night when your skin is actively in the process of cell regeneration and renewal to help visibly reduce redness and size of existing pimples overnight. It also helps prevent the formation of new pimples.

This a great combination of lotion and acne treatment/prevention. I tried it during a mini-breakout and was very impressed with the results. It went on smoothly, absorbed quickly, and felt very nice on my skin. In the morning, my skin felt balanced. What mattered most was its effect on my mini-breakout. I used a spot treatment where needed; but my jawline had a lot of small bumps that were red and threatening to turn into big bumps. After two nights of using the lotion, the redness was completely gone and the little bumps had almost disappeared. I am definitely keeping this on hand from now on!

The website has info on all of the new Overnight products. You can also check out the customized skin care section and sign up for special offers. Clearasil is sold in grocery stores, drug stores and sites like drugstore.com.

(ftc disclosure: sample/product received from manufacturer or representative)

No comments:

Post a Comment