Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Brighter Day: Exuviance Brightening Bionic Eye Cream

I’m feeling mighty perky today. The storm finished in the middle of the night, and I woke up to a gorgeous, sunny, bright white snowy morning. And most special of all…a snow day. So I opened up my curtains and spent the day enjoying both the view outside and the coziness inside.

I think it’s nice to have a visual reminder that chaos and upheaval are often followed by a bright, peaceful day. Of course there’s still hard work to be done – so I’ll extend the metaphor by including the image of me digging out my car this afternoon, a couple of false starts, driving through a slippery street, but eventually arriving at a clear safe parking space.

And to all of my friends reading this…you can stop rolling your eyes now. :)

Aneeeeway…just to keep it all going; here’s something bright from Exuviance.

Brightening Bionic Eye Cream

Blurb: 83% of users saw improvement in dark circles after 4 weeks of using this essential eye cream with Vitamin K and Lactobionic Acid. Targets under eye dark circles, fine lines and wrinkles, and puffiness. After four weeks of twice daily use, clinical studies indicate that: 90% of users saw a reduction in puffiness and increased elasticity; and 87% of users saw an improvement in fine lines.

I love the way this cream feels. Smooth, creamy and very soothing. It also absorbed quickly and hydrated extremely well. The skin around my eyes looked softer right away (for some reason, this is always more noticeable in the winter). I used it for a short time, so I can’t say how it will perform over the long haul; but as a daily/nightly eye treatment, it was excellent.

As I’m fond of saying; check out the website. I recommend taking a look at their Best Sellers, and/or requesting a catalogue. There’s also a retail locator.

And…Just in case my “brighter day” concept hasn’t completely penetrated, here’s some seriously cheerful grooviness from The Brady Bunch. What? Too much? Well, at least I didn’t focus on the “bionic” aspect (you know there’s a 70’s show for everything).



(ftc disclosure: sample/product received from manufacturer or representative)

No comments:

Post a Comment