Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Pretend Thursday! Olay Purely Pristine™ Body Wash, Bar Soap and Body Lotion (review)

I know…Thursday was a few days ago. I wrote my Thursday and Friday reviews last week; but then things got so hectic and crazy that I never had a chance to actually post them. I could have written “Happy Pristine Thursday” if I had been on time with my postings. But instead…last Thursday is being brought to you now. Along with some fine items from Olay.

Cleansing Body Wash and Moisturizing Body Wash

Blurb: Discover the clarifying crispness and pristine beauty of the Nordic region while you refresh and cleanse to purify your skin with this oxygen-rich lather infused with mineral crystals and seaweed extract.

Massaging Bar Soap

Blurb: Refresh and cleanse your skin with minerals crystals and seaweed extract using this body bar with a massaging design.

Body Lotion

Blurb: Discover the clarifying crispness and pristine beauty of the Nordic region while you invigorate your senses and nourish your skin with this rich moisturizing lotion infused with minerals and seaweed extract.

This line features refreshing spa-like fragrances, and soothing formulas that feel lovely and pampering. The Body Washes had a wonderful, crisp scent, cleaned well and left my skin soft and smelling pretty. The body bar had a textured side, that not only cleaned, but gave my tired muscles a gentle massage. The lotion felt soothing, softened my skin and had a slightly warmer version of the Body Wash/Bar fragrances.

I really enjoyed this line (and each of these items is somewhere in the neighborhood of $5 each). Fabulous value!

Check out the website for more information. You can also browse the new products and offers. Olay products are sold in drug stores, grocery stores, Walmart, Target and ULTA.

(ftc disclosure: sample/product received from manufacturer or representative)

No comments:

Post a Comment