Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Warm Weather Is...Afoot: AHAVA Dermud Intensive Foot Cream (review)

The heat has definitely arrived! Record-breaking temperatures! Yuck.

First I want to send a shout out to all my friends at Americade who are camping (you heard me right…camping) in the heat. I wish you safe travels, plenty of shade, and big bottles of water (and/or beer).

Here at home, I’m spending the day barricaded in my air conditioned apartment and doing things like coloring my hair, cleaning, and later on giving myself a mani/pedi. One of the fine things I’ll be using to make my feet pretty is something nice from AHAVA.

Dermud Intensive Foot Cream

Blurb: This soothing cream is a real difference maker for my dry feet. It's hydrating Dead Sea mineral mud formula relieves itchiness, redness and scaling. It leaves my feet feeling remarkably soft, supple and comfortable. Aloe Vera and Shea Butter extracts soften and smooth very dry and sensitive skin. Coconut and Jojoba oils helps to lock in moisture for all day comfort. Provitamin B5 and Vitamin E protects and rejuvenates.

I like to wear as little footwear as possible (except for the occasional pair of cute high heels). I only own about 4 pair of socks because that’s how rarely my feet are covered. That means my tootsies are visible to the elements (and the general public) most of the time. Even more in the spring and summer. So I know from foot cream.

This particular Foot Cream is excellent! It’s a very thick, soothing cream; and it also absorbs very quickly. It makes my feet look softer and better immediately. My feet also feel great – even the roughest parts. What I especially love is that there’s no stickiness or greasiness - which is aweseome when I don’t feel like sliding around in my sandals.

The website is full of wonderful things for your skin. Orders over $50 ship for free, and you get free samples with each order. You can also find Ahava at drugstore.com. And…this Friday (June 10); tune into HSN (8am to 10am) to learn about the Foot Renewal Treatment Duo and Bath Salts Trio.

And now here's something kind of bikery for my motorcycle riding friends. Kind of. My sister and I were crazy about this song when we were kids. I remember singing our own version of it with our little neighbor friend. Imagine 7 and 9-year-olds singing “you’ll see the world from my Harley.” Kinda cute (and slightly alarming). This youtube version features tv clips instead of the band (I have no idea why).



(ftc disclosure: sample/product received from manufacturer or representative)

No comments:

Post a Comment