Tuesday, July 12, 2011

It’s A Tuesday Kind of Day: Lierac Sensorielle Multi-Use Oil (review)

Meaning…"It’s only Tuesday?"

It was so hot last night that I had to sleep on the sofa. The regular AC in my bedroom just wasn’t enough to cool things off. So I moved to the living room. The thermostat on my industrial strength living room AC no longer works – which causes a continuous, chilling, arctic blast. It’s awesome.

For all of my friends who still live in San Francisco: ”AC” stands for “Air Conditioner” - something I never owned until I moved east. San Francisco is freezing cold in July. Tonight, it’s about 87 degrees here in the Philly ‘burbs. Tonight’s temperature in San Francisco is a right and proper 52 degrees…sigh.

Anyway…everyone here has been all draggy and droopy for the last couple of days and the week seems endless. So maybe instead of being all whiny, I should talk about something nice and pretty. Perhaps something that smells good and makes my skin feel soft and smooth. Perhaps something from Lierac Paris.

Sensorielle Multi-Use Oil for Face, Body & Hair


Blurb: This luxurious polysensory oil provides 24-hour hydration that nourishes and softens the skin and hair with a combination of jasmine, camellia, gardenia and four precious botanical oils: argan, hazelnut, sweet almond, and grape seed.

Here’s another fine product for summer. I was worried that this would be too heavy for the hot weather; but it’s a perfect weight. This oil has a light consistency, and absorbs very quickly into both skin and hair. It also has a very subtle, lovely fragrance (a nice balance of earthy and floral). And the multi-use aspect is fabulous for long days when you don’t want to lug a bunch of products around with you.

By multi-use, I really mean multi-use. I patted some on my hair in the afternoon, and it tamed my midday frizz and flyaways. I also rubbed a little bit more in my hair before I went into the pool to help protect it from the chlorine. As a quick hydrator for my face, it also worked very well.

My favorite use for this, though, was as a body oil. Even though it absorbed quickly (my hands were “slip-free”); it softened for hours. It was a soothing, fragrant bath oil, and an excellent pampering after-bath moisturizer.

Browse all the fab products on the website. See what's new, check out the promotions page and use the store locator. Lierac is also available in European Skincare Centers (at select CVS/pharmacy and Duane Reade locations), Beauty.com, and Skinstore.com.

To balance out yesterday’s ramped-up mod Monday experience; here’s a thoughtful (perhaps...moody?) Tuesday kind of thing…



(ftc disclosure: sample/product received from manufacturer or representative)

No comments:

Post a Comment