Thursday, February 4, 2010

Plan B: Parissa Wax Strips (review)

So it looks like I will be spending tomorrow night and Saturday snow bound. Which is kind of too bad since my original plans included fun and dancing. But this time I have vowed to act like a grownup and actually prepare. Last time we had a weekend storm, I absolutely refused to believe that my fun plans would be cancelled so I didn't make any alternate plans. Instead I got all whiny and cranky. So this time around, I'm planning a little R&R spa day. If I end up housebound, I'll be staying home with a good book, a selection of movies and some cool beauty products. One of my plan B products is from Parissa.

Wax Strips 3 Assorted Sizes

Blurb: Smooth soft skin for up to 6 weeks; ultra-fast; smoother results than razors; finer, sparser regrowth. Advantages: sensitive formula for sensitive areas; easy & ready to use; no heating, no spreading, no mess; ideal for beginners, travel & touch ups. Each kit contains: 24 Wax Strips (12 double-sided), 1 vial azulene oil hair inhibitor and easy to follow instructions.

Easy, easy, easy! And quick. No mess, no fuss and the strips did a great job on my upper lip, chin and jaw. I also had great luck with using the strips between my eyebrows. They left almost no residue, and the tiny bit that was left was taken care of by the azulene oil. They also did really well on the outer part of the bikini area – and the azulene oil was very soothing. And again, no mess at all!

For anyone who wants something really quick and easy, I suggest you pick up a box. I tried these out when I was traveling and didn't want to bring my epilator and batteries. I suggest starting out with a box of assorted sizes because it's a great way to try a few different sizes and see which works best for you. But you can also get Wax Strips - Mini Eyebrow Design or Wax Strips - Face & Bikini as well as other sizes depending on what you need. The entire list of products and sizes is on the website.
.

2 comments:

  1. This is great! Wax strips can be hit or miss so it’s always good to hear of effective ones! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I couldn't believe how easy these were to use...and I am not the most coordinated person!

    ReplyDelete