Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Pre-Snow Day Tuesday: Jan Marini Bioglycolic® Facial Cleanser (review)

Today we are all waiting for the snow again. I know we just did that, but this snow is different. This is weekday snow. Which means…SNOW DAY!!!!!! Woo Hoo!!

Growing up in Southern California, I was tragically deprived of snow days. All we had were "smog alert" days. Not only did they completely suck, but we didn't get to miss any school either. We just had to stay inside during recess and lunch time. Yes it's true. My and poor disadvantaged childhood (cue the tiny violins).

So what does all this have to do with today's product from Jan Marini Skin Research? Well…erm…nothing. That's right. I'm too goofy over the idea of a snow day to come up with even the cheesiest of tie-ins today. So please enjoy the lack of corny segue ways and read all about this lovely cleanser.

Bioglycolic® Facial Cleanser

Blurb: Gentle Cleansing and Resurfacing for All Skin Types. Jan Marini Skin Research Bioglycolic Facial Cleanser with glycolic acid is a gentle cleanser suitable for all skin types and encourages a soft, smoother and more refined skin texture. This formula is soap-free, nonirritating, and rinses completely without the need for a post-cleansing toner or astringent. Our thorough deep-cleansing product also contains sorbitol, a natural humectant derived from berries, which leaves the skin soft and hydrated. By incorporating glycolic acid as a follicular cleansing agent, the skin is further prepared for other product application.

I have never heard a bad thing about Jan Marini skincare; but I was a little concerned that this cleanser might be too irritating during the Winter months. Well, I needn't have worried. In fact, I'm doing the oppostive of worrying…I'm appreciating this cleanser big time. It does an excellent job of cleaning and removing makeup; and the glycolic acid promotes cell turnover, smaller pores and a smoother complexion. For maximum potency, this is best used on dry skin (you heard me right). What I also loved is that my skin felt smooth, calm and balanced after I rinsed. And over the last couple of weeks, my complexion has been looking fabulous.

If you happen to be snowed in tomorrow, you can spend a bit of time at the website checking out the products and testimonials. You can also check out the Where to Buy page if you don't happen to have a foot of snow outside of your door.

Happy Tuesday!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment