Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Aaaaand We're Back to Tuesday!

Hello Everyone!

No I didn't disappear, I've just been busy playing catch-up. I had a ton of stuff to do, and much of it got interrupted by a couple of snowstorms (with a small power outage thrown in for good measure).

I can't believe it was only a week ago that I was getting ready to hunker down for our big mid-Atlantic winter weather event! Happily, the streets around here are plowed, the car is dug out, and various chores and errands have all been run. Sadly, I still have not vacuumed, dusted or finished up the dishes; but now I feel a little more confident that they will get done before my guests show up on Saturday.

I don't have a review today. Instead I've posted some of the beauty news that has piled up over the past few days. Now that I'm officially caught up (and dug out); expect a nice review tomorrow!

Happy Tuesday!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment