Thursday, November 11, 2010

Your Thursday Face: Urban Decay De-Slick in a Tube (review)

Yikes. Is it really only Thursday? There’s something about a time change week that just throws everything off kilter. I was wondering why I’d been feeling “off” all week (and why it seemed like everyone else was too). Then I remembered…time change. All of our biological clocks are being fooled around with, and they’re not happy about it. Luckily the week is almost over and soon everything will feel “normal” again.

In the meantime, there are facial products to be featured. Let’s make today about Urban Decay.

De-Slick in a Tube Mattifying Gel

Blurb: It's time to take control of your oil and put your matte face forward. Our lightweight gel performs anywhere, anytime: dab it on all day for touch-ups without ruining your perfectly applied makeup. It's completely color-neutral, so it works great on naked skin, under foundation, or over makeup. Formulated to help tighten pores for a youthful, shine-free finish. De-Slick even works to keep skin matte under hot studio lights and in the muggiest of heat (so you know this addicting formula provides fierce absorbing action.)

I got a deluxe sample of this a while back, and gave it a try last week. Very impressive! So impressive that I’m planning to go out and get a whole tube. It works. I love that.



I used a tiny bit (really…you don’t need much) and got instant mattification. My skin stayed oil-free throughout the morning and most of the afternoon. And when I got a little oiliness around 5pm; I dabbed a bit more on, and the shine disappeared. No blotting, no reapplying makeup or anything. Awesome.

Visit the website for more details. And while you’re there, be sure to check out the gift sets and the new items. Urban Decay is also sold at Sephora, Ulta, and beauty.com.

For any of you needing an “oasis” of calm while your biological clocks are scrambling to figure out what time it is; here’s a fine musical moment from one of my favorite movies…





(ftc disclosure: received as sample with purchase)

No comments:

Post a Comment