Friday, November 26, 2010

Hair Care (aka “Black”) Friday: TRESemmé Naturals Lightweight Mousse and Finishing Spray (review)

Well my travels and holiday “stuff” are finally done. At least for now. I had an awesome Thanksgiving and I hope you all did too.

Today I’m gearing up for a day at…the mall. Yes, I’m actually going to brave the black Friday crowds, lines, food courts and parking lots. Mainly because I’m on a pretty strict budget this year, so I need to take advantage of as many amazing deals as I can.

So…in the spirit of value and quality. Today’s hair care Friday is all about TRESemmé.

Lightweight Mousse

Blurb: TRESemmé's new lightweight mousse is formulated with organic Sweet Orange extract, to help you get long-lasting hold with natural benefits for healthier, stronger hair.

Finishing Spray

Blurb: You don’t have to sacrifice beautiful style when choosing a natural hair care line. Formulated with USDA certified organic ingredients: aloe vera, sweet orange, and avocado. These products with naturally derived polymers will leave your hair healthier, shinier, stronger, and looking naturally gorgeous. Our unique lightweight spray formula, with organic extracts, keeps your style in place all day.

Two words: Great stuff.

Really. I used the Finishing Spray to tame and smooth my hair after a blowout. It left my hair smooth and shiny without any stiffness; and everything stayed in place in the dry air without any flyaways or frizz. The Mousse was also excellent. It really is lightweight. I airdried my hair, and got some gorgeous tousled waves! A little dab also worked very well as a curl definer. My hair had volume, but wasn’t stiff or sticky.

I was really impressed with both of these products and now I’m curious about the other items in their “Naturals” line. I like that they feature organic ingredients; and I love that they work. Oh…and they smell wonderful.

Visit the website and check out the Awards and Offers section. There’s also a really fun Backstage page. TRESemmé can be found in grocery stores, drug stores and places like Drugstore.com and Sally Beauty.

Off to the mall…wish me luck!

(ftc disclosure: sample/product received from manufacturer or representative)

No comments:

Post a Comment