Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I Surrender (Again)! Erno Lazslo Gentle Body Exfoliator and Total Face & Body Protection (review)

Almost a year ago, I had an amazing lightbulb moment. August can be a chaotic time, and 2009 was no exception. One Sunday, I realized that my best strategy was to just let go of everything I "should" be doing and surrender. So I waved the white flag and took myself away from it all for a day. I didn't go on vacation or anything; I just stepped outside of my normal life and did something for my soul.

Today I had a perfectly evil morning where everything was chaotic and out of my control. Suddenly, I just let it all go. I realized that there was nothing I could do; and I could spend 4 hours freaking out, or just submit and save my sanity. I chose option #2. After all the madness subsided, I lowered my white flag and got back to work. As I was breathing a sigh of relief, I was suddenly reminded of that day last year - and my corresponding blog post.

So in honor of graceful retreat and intentional surrender; today's items are from the same fabulous company I featured right around this time last year: Erno Laszlo.

Gentle Body Exfoliator

Blurb: Body exfoliator for all skin types. This unique non-drying gel gently sloughs away dead surface cells and polishes skin, revealing a smooth and radiant surface.

Total Face & Body Protection (SPF 30)

Blurb: Sun protection for all skin types. This lightweight cream provides powerful broad-spectrum sun protection. Shea butter nourishes and moisturizes skin, green tea extract is a powerful antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties, antioxidant vitamin E helps protect against premature aging, and sea water, rich in minerals, helps retain skin's natural moisture.

If you're needing to give yourself a lot of TLC; you're pretty much guaranteed to get it from Erno Laszlo. They deserve every smidgen of their fine reputation, and these two items are fine examples of why.

The Exfoliator does exactly what it says (I love when that happens). It's a lovely skin polisher that feels wonderful as it gently exfoliates without scratching. It's gentle enough for the most sensitive skin, yet still works very well. The gel formula rinsed away easily and left my skin soft and silky. The Face & Body Protection is one of the most moisturizing and soothing sun protection products I've tried. It glided on like a luxurious body cream, and immediately soothed and hydrated. It also absorbed quickly and kept my skin hydrated all day (of course you should still reapply sunscreen throughout the day). Both products also had light, fresh (unisex) fragrances.

You can take a break from planet chaos right now by visiting the website (there's free shipping on all online orders with code erno113). The items I reviewed today are for all skin types; but Erno Laszlo products address seven different skin types (from extremely dry to extremely oily). I highly recommend spending some time at the Laszlomatic (love that). Erno Laszlo can also be found at fine stores like Nordstrom, Dillard's, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Neiman Marcus..
.




(ftc disclosure: sample/product received from manufacturer or representative)

No comments:

Post a Comment