Thursday, August 26, 2010

Night Night: Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye and Time Zone Night (review)

Yowza! The night came fast today. Suddenly the day is almost over (as I’m typing this, I have only 3 minutes left of Wednesday). But before I turn in for the evening, here’s some fabulous night time beauty from Estée Lauder.

Advanced Night Repair Eye

Blurb: All the proven repair of our #1 Serum. You'll see a reduction in the look of every key sign of aging around your eyes—fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles, dryness, puffiness and uneven skintone. Keeps the entire eye area looking fresher, rested and revitalized.

Time Zone Night

Blurb: One night is what it takes to start looking 10 years younger. Inspired by the science of cellular regeneration, Estée Lauder Research takes you to a younger time zone-overnight. In fact, every single woman tested woke up to smoother, more hydrated, comfortable skin. And in just 1 week, women thought their skin looked younger.

Estée Lauder has come out with some truly amazing new launches for fall. But I think these two items may be the most impressive. A couple of weeks ago, I shared the launch info; and was really impressed by some of the breakthrough science behind these products. Happily, I got to try them out; and then I was impressed by the way they performed.

The Night Repair Eye cream is fabulous. Right away, it soothed, softened and made my eye area look brighter and more supple. After about 2 weeks, I noticed that the area generally looked smoother and more hydrated throughout the day.

The Time Zone Night cream is also really special. First, it has a calming lavender fragrance, and the cream is absolutely luscious. (The pampered feeling alone is enough to relax a few lines.) But I also loved the way my skin felt. The cream absorbed quickly and left my skin, soft, dewy and smooth. And in the morning, my skin looked glowy and gorgeous.

Sorry my review is so speedy! But if you want more info, check out the website. Besides these two awesome items, there’s a whole collection of amazing color for fall. (And don’t forget to check out the special offers). Of course the best way to check anything out is up close and personal. (Thank goodness Estée Lauder is available at fine department stores.)

Good night!

P.S.: for those of you insomniacs who aren’t quite ready for bed – how about a little night music?





.
(ftc disclosure: sample/product received from manufacturer or representative)

No comments:

Post a Comment