Thursday, March 11, 2010

Feelin Pre-Spring: Chanel Le Vernis Nail Color, “Les Impressions de Chanel” (review)

It's about to rain any second here, but the temperature is hovering around 60 degrees. I think that officially qualifies as a Spring shower, don't you? Maybe it will even help the rest of the snow disappear!

It's been feeling like Spring all week. I can't believe it. After all the recent, blizzards and snow days; it seems like I moved or something. Anyway, to keep the Spring vibe going, I'm reviewing part of the Spring 2010 Makeup Collection from Chanel.

Le Vernis Nail Color

Blurb: Brilliance to your fingertips with must-have colours from the runways of Paris. State-of-the-art formula strengthens and moisturizes nails. Unique patented non-spill bottle with wiping action for easy application.

I love these colors, and it bears mentioning that the formula is exceptional. It covers well (even with one coat), dries beautifully and lasts. The three new colors are feminine, rich and sophisticated. "Inattendu" (#503) is a creamy sandy/sunny beige, and "Tendresse" (#507) is a tender, feminine pink.

"Particulière" (#505) is one the most awesome colors I've seen so far this year. It's a warm rich taupe with a hint of grey (reminds me of café-au-lait). It's gorgeous, flattering and can go just about anywhere.

You can check out the rest of the Spring collection on the website, but I recommend you head to your nearest department store Chanel counter and take a look in person.

Happy Thursday!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment