Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Fresh-Faced Wednesday: (MALIN+GOETZ) Grapefruit Face Cleanser (review)

I’m still short on time today, but at least I’m getting my review in before sundown. Check out this fabulous cleanser from (MALIN+GOETZ).

Grapefruit Face Cleanser

Blurb: Our foaming cleansing gel synthesizes natural grapefruit extract with amino acid-based cleansing agents. Unlike traditionally harsh detergents that can be drying, stripping and irritating, this formula gently and thoroughly purifies and hydrates to ph balance all skin types, especially sensitive. Rinses residue free, eliminating the need for a toner. Perfect make-up removal. Natural fragrance and color. Easily integrated into daily maintenance and prevention regimen.

They’re eco-friendly, green, rely on natural apothecary style ingredients and work hard to minimize their carbon footprint. There’s a bunch of other conscientious stuff they do which you can read about here.

Of course none of that would be very interesting if this wasn’t an excellent cleanser. Luckily…it is an excellent cleanser. The bottle says it’s PH balanced for all skin types, and that may be the reason it feels so easy on my skin. We had a recent cold snap, and my skin has been really sensitive – but since I’m also prone to breakouts, a cleanser with lots of oils is not my friend.

This cleanser is surprisingly gentle, yet it cleans very effectively. My skin feels smooth and balanced after I rinse. It leaves my skin feeling super clean, but not dry or stripped. And it also has a fresh grapefruit scent!

Check out the website and browse all of the other planet-responsible items. There’s a great gifts section, an excellent travel page and a whole page of videos. And be absolutely sure to check out the Product Hounds.

(ftc disclosure: purchased myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment