Monday, June 28, 2010

I Got Lucky! 3Lab "M" Cream (review)

No…not that kind of "lucky!" And if I did, do you think I would write about it here? For heaven's sake, my mother reads this blog!

Kidding aside, I got lucky because a while back, a good friend of mine gave me a jar of super luxurious cream from 3LAB. Yay!

"M" Cream

Blurb: The first cosmetic product that contains stem cells from the rare Uttweiler Spatlauber Swiss apple, so rare that only three trees remain in existence! This luxury skin de-stressing cream works to increase resiliency and cellular turnover while giving the skin a naturally radiant glow from the inside out. "M" Cream hydrates and firms the skin with Nano-Claire GY™, the world's first bioengineered growth hormone. PhytoCellTec™ Malus Domestica, stem cells from a rare Swiss Apple that have been proven to slow down and delay the aging process. Happybelle, a plant-based beta endorphin, stimulates key enzymes in the receptor system helping to relieve skin aggressors and bring out natural radiance while fighting the root causes of environmental damage and also contains Osilift which immediately firms the skin and relaxes muscle contractions.

Normally, this cream would have been way outside my budget (especially this year), so I was THRILLED when a good friend passed along her jar to me (she isn't into beauty products at all – go figure). I've been even more thrilled with how awesome this cream is on my skin!

For starters, it's super creamy and luxurious. This is another cream that made me feel pampered just by applying it. It immediately hydrated, plumped my skin slightly and gave me a little bit of a glow. It also absorbed quickly without any heaviness at all. I've been using it at night too. Even though it absorbs right away, it seems to last all night. When I wake up, my skin is very balanced (even on nights with the air conditioner on full blast). What I especially love is that my face also feels very soothed and refreshed.

I promised not to use my friends name, so I'll just say a big "Thank you!"

I've been browsing the website, and looking at some of the other fabulous products that I hope come my way (hint, hint, Universe). If you visit the website, check out some of the before & after pictures from their clinical trials. You can also find out where to browse 3LAB in person by using the store locator.

Happy Monday!
.
(ftc disclosure: received as a gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment